Chapter 10 Mission 6
Enemy Hero: The Lord Of Hell
Boss Element: Void Element.
Enemy Level: 1000
Energy Cost: 220
- 0% Mastery: 1100 XP / 11000 Gold
- 100% Mastery: 1320 XP / 13200 Gold
- 200% Mastery: 1540 XP / 15399 Gold
- 300% Mastery: 1760 XP / 17600 Gold
1) This level can be beaten similarly to 4-6. His blade hit the entire battlefield except for his feet. This means you need to first of all place your hero there. Steel Armoured Popo is perfect as he can defend himself against the fire units using Ice Blaster II. Then, keep summoning Elite Hobbits. They are small, fast and many. Perfect for getting near him (his blade only kills 20/30). He shouldn't be able to touch them once they get under him. Enraged, they should also be taking out all of his goblins. It might take a bit, but it's the safest way.
2) An alternative way, arguably faster, but it requires slightly more stats, would be Twin Salamanders. Twin Salamanders have burn resistance. The Lord of Hell's sword causes burn. Therefore, Twin Salamanders greatly resist it. So, equip 4-5 of those Khronos Shields you made earlier, 1-2 decent pieces of Armour for HP [with Mana+(S/M/L) (Barbatos King Armour, Invisible Cloak, Cyborg Suit, Armour of Darkness, etc) ] and spam Twin Salamanders! Make sure you use Heal and Ice Blaster II in order to safely stand at his feet at the start. This method saves you some time depending on your stats, but is not recommended without 1 Barbatos Armour or Doping Pill. You need the mana at the start to heal.
As Goblin except: True_Fire Element, 20/110/5, Pop = 30.
- Twin Salamander(EX):
As Twin Salamander except: Cost = 4
As Queen Succubus except: 270/75/65, Pop = 3, cost=5