FANDOM


Tower

Tower Overlook

The Tower is a new game-mode added in v1.50.

Mechanics:

There are 5 buildable levels of the tower. Once built, you can claim a Reward for every 20 wins in Quest or Arena, with better Rewards for higher-level Towers.

Each level can be built with either Battle Points or crystals (which is not advisable due to the ease of obtaining Battle Points).

  • Level 1 Tower costs 50 BP or 5 crystal
  • Level 2 Tower costs 150 BP or __ crystal
  • Level 3 Tower costs 500 BP or 120 crystal
  • Level 4 Tower costs 2000 BP or 250 crystal
  • Level 5 Tower costs 12000 BP or 500 crystal

How is XP/Gold/AP calculated in Tower?

Let’s say:

  • Enemy_stats = Enemy_Level + (Enemy_HP / 2) + Enemy_Attack + Enemy_Defense  
  • Player_stats = Player_Level + (Player_HP / 2) + Player_Attack + Player_Defense X = [(Enemy_stats – Player_stats) * (Enemy_number_units)] / 60   
  • AP_cost = 0.08*X (min: 1 AP, max: 999 APs)   
  • Exp_reward = X (min: 5 xp, max: 4999xp) Gold_reward = 0

Note: the AP_cost and Exp_reward are rounded up


Battle Points rewards (BPs): 

  • a) if AP cost ≥ 120 APs, you get 2500 BPs; 
  • b) if AP cost ≥ 80 APs, you get 1250 BPs; 
  • c) if AP cost ≥ 40 APs, you get 600 BPs; 
  • d) if AP cost ≥ 24 APs, you get 350 BPs; 
  • e) if AP cost ≥ 16 APs, you get 200 BPs; 
  • f) if AP cost ≥ 8 APs, you get 100 BPs; 
  • g) if AP cost ≥ 1 AP, you get 50 BPs.

Guardians

Each level of tower gives you another Guardian slot.


Hiring guardians:

The gold cost to hire a Guardian will be based on his level, rounded up to the next nearest 100, e.g. the Guardian is between levels 5001 and 5099, so the gold cost will be 5100 gold. Another example: if the Guardian is between levels 101 and 199, the gold cost will be 200 gold.


When you wish to hire someone normally you would type their name in arena. Each person one at a time until you find someone worth hiring. Well you can also just simply use the level search feature in arena to look at all of them at once. Just search 5 levels under the guy on top of the hire list and you may see them all in arena. Example: The guy on top of the hire list is level 2580. You should search 2575 in the smaller box in arena.

Attacking

Attack button shows you a list of towers you can attack. The list will be of the players roughly your level, therefore of those people you can hire as guardians. You can even battle yourself, if they chose you as their guardian.


Rewards

The higher your Tower is (from lv 1 to lv 5), the better your rewards will be. You need to win 20 games in Quests/Arena to get a reward. CoT's don't count towards this counter.

The reward for destroying enemy tower equals that, earned for 20 battles by your enemy. For example, destroying a level 3 tower would give you the rewards yielded by twenty battles of a level 3 tower, regardless of the level of your own tower.

It does not affect the progress of the 20-battle reward counter.  The rewards are fully random (not rigged, pure luck).


There is a 60% chance to get an Item Reward, 30% to get Gold Reward and 10% to get a Refill (50% sub-chance of refilling either Energy or Action):

Tower Rewards

50-50 Energy/Action Refill (10% chance)

Gold (30% chance) Item Reward (60% chance)
75% 20% 5% 75% 20% 5% 37.5% 37.5% 10% 10% 2.5% 2.5%
Image 1765

Tower Lvl 1

20

30

100

1000 + random (0-1000)

2000 + random (0-1000)

5000 + random (0-1000)

--

5x


Silver Swords

1x

Iron Ore

10x 


Silver Swords

2x

Iron Ores

2x

Dragon Sabres

1x

Gold Ore

--
Image 1767

Tower Lvl 2

50 75 200 2000 + random (0-1000) 5000 + random (0-1000) 10000 + random (0-1000) --

10x


Silver Swords

2x


Iron Ores

2x


Dragon Sabres

1x


Gold Ore

1x


Holy Sword Excalibourne

1x Platinum Ore --
Image 1769

Tower Lvl 3

100 150 500 5000 + random (0-2000) 10000 + random (0-2000) 20000 + random (0-2000) --

20x


Silver Swords

5x


Iron Ores

5x


Dragon Sabres

3x 


Gold Ores

1x 


Holy Sword Excalibourne

1x 


Light Saber Z

--
Image 1771

Tower Lvl 4

200 300 1000 10000 + random (0-5000) 20000 + random (0-5000) 50000 + random (0-5000) --

30x


Silver Swords

5x


Gold Ores

10x


Dragon Sabres

2x


Platinum Ores

1x


Meteorite

1x


Moon Stone

--
Image 1773

Tower Lvl 5

75% 20% 5% 75% 20% 4.5% 0.5% 37.5% 26.25% 11.25% 7% 5% 5% 3.75% 3% 1.125% 0.125%
500 750 9999

20000 + random (0-10k)

50000 + random (0-10k)

100,000+ random (0-20k)

1,000,000

50x


Silver Swords

10x


Iron Ores

10x 


Gold Ores

99x


Silver Swords

1x


Meteorite

1x


Moon Stone

1x


Titanium Ore

20x


Dragon Sabres

1x


Epic Stone

1x


Galaxy Stone


Item Rewards

If you get an Item Reward (60% chance):

Tower Lv 1 Tower Lv 2 Tower Lv 3 Tower Lv 4 Tower Lv 5

37.5% = 5x Silver Swords     

37.5% = 10x Silver Swords 37.5% = 20x Silver Swords 37.5% = 30x Silver Swords 37.5% = 50x Silver Swords
37.5% = 1x Iron Ore 37.5% = 2x Iron Ore 37.5% = 5x Iron Ore 37.5% = 5x Gold Ore

26.25% = 10x Iron Ore

10% = 10x Silver Swords 10% = 2x Dragon Sabres 10% = 5x Dragon Sabres 10% = 10x Dragon Sabres 11.25% = 10x Gold Ore
10% = 2x Iron Ore 10% = 1x Gold Ore 10% = 3x Gold Ore 10% = 2x Platinum Ore 7% = 99x Silver Swords
2.5% = 2x Dragon Sabres

2.5% = 1x Holy Sword Excalibourne

2.5% = 1x Holy Sword Excalibourne

2.5% = 1x Meteorite 5% = 1x Meteorite
2.5% = 1x Gold Ore 2.5% = 1x Platinum Ore 2.5% = 1x Light Saber Z 2.5% = 1x Moon Stone 5% = 1x Moon Stone
3.75% = 1x Titanium Ore
3% = 20x Dragon Sabres
1.125% = 1x Epic Stone
0.125% = 1x Galaxy Stone


NOTES:

The total probability to get the most useful stuff from a Lv 5 tower:

  • ~100,000 gold = 4.5% * 30% = 1.35%

all percentages and ratios are courtesy of gust4v3



Bugs

Sometimes after reloading the game, your tower is considered Lvl 1, and therefore you will get Lvl 1 rewards. You need to fight one battle in tower mode to fix this.

Ad blocker interference detected!


Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers

Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.